Enjoy an overnight family break at the Jungle with Llama Trekking and Kids Treetop Adventure Course
Includes Pond Pod, Meet the Llamas and the Mowgli (Kids) Tree Top Adventure Course
You’ll take a walk on the wild side with The Jungle’s lovely llamas, swing from the dizzying depths of Northern Ireland’s only Tree Top Adventure Course then kick back and relax in the splendour of Mother Nature, donning your BBQ crown before you snuggle into the cosy Pond pod. The Pond pod is designed for 2 Adults and 2 Children. Bedding is included for Adults but the children you’ll need to bring their sleeping bags or bedding.
The Jungle’s Pond pod is settled next to our pond with ducks and chickens near by! Benefit from your very own patio area complete with BBQ, picnic bench and camp fire. Simply bring along whatever you want to cook, and any utensils necessary, and you can cook up a storm!
- Pond Pod (2 Adults & 2 Children),
- Meet the Llama’s (4 people),
- Mowgli Tree Top Adventure Course (2 Children)
- Cost = £90
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is valid mid-week only (Monday through Thursday) and subject to availability.
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children (16 years or under);
- Includes one over-night stay only; more over-night stays can be added at an additional cost.
- Entitles participants to experience Llama Trekking and the Mowgli (Kids) Tree Top Adventure Course
- Activities are weather dependent and may be subject to change.
- The Pod Pod has electric heating, lighting and power sockets.
- Bedding not included for children but supplied for Adults bed, bring anything else you might like to make a more comfortable Glamping experience.
- Charcoal is not provided for BBQ, but can be purchased for £6.50 per bag.
- Food is not included.
- You are required to bring food and cooking utensils.
- Additional activities can be added on at an extra cost subject to availability.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discounts.
- Not available through July, August and October.
To avail of this special offer contact email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 028 8674 8881.