Meet Santa at The Jungle's magical Christmas Wonderland!
The Jungle’s Christmas Wonderland is the perfect festive family day out and offers something for all ages, just outside Magherafelt in the heart of Northern Ireland.
Most unique Santa's Grotto in Ireland!
The festive family event is unique in its offerings for not only can visitors share a meet and greet with Santa but, they can also have a giggle with his colourful Elves, enjoy The Jungle's exciting adventure activities, get creative with a spot of Arts & Crafts or grab a cuddle with the curious creatures in the Woodland Petting Farm. And The Jungle offers the very best way to end a Christmas day out: with a festive tale told by Mrs Claus herself!
Tickets from £15 per child!
Father Christmas will meet and greet little ones in his magical Christmas Grotto delivering his fantastic Xmas gifts and posing for a the treasured family photo.
For older kids and teens who don't want to hang out with Saint Nick, there are a host of Jungle adventure activities and Arts and Crafts to keep them entertained. Choose from:
- Clay Crafts
- Climbing Wall
- Paintball Target Range
- Rodeo Reindeer
Perfect for the young in years or the young at heart!
Don't forget to pay a visit to the Woodland Petting Farm where you are sure to make a host of new furry friends for our llamas, miniature horses, goats, rabbits, chickens and chicks are a very friendly bunch!
A must for all Christmas Wonderland visitors is the fantastic Bobby The Elf adventure trail, where you'll follow the story of Bobby the Elf as he journeys from a naughty cookie-making Elf to a toy-making great in Santa's Toy Grotto.
The Jungle's Christmas Wonderland is sure to add a little extra magic to your festive season and treat the whole family to a Xmas family event unlike any other.
The Jungle is 45 minutes from Belfast or Derry/Londonderry!
The Jungle's Christmas Wonderland is located in the heart of Northern Ireland's beautiful countryside, at the foot of the rolling Sperrin Mountains, and easily accessible to all. Situated on the main A29, just 45 minutes from Belfast or Derry / Londonderry, The Jungle NI can be reached by car or bus. Ample car park facilities and catering is available to ensure a comfortable visit.
Ireland's most original Christmas event for children of all ages!
The Jungle's Christmas Wonderland ticket includes the following:
- Festive snack and drink on arrival (for both kids and adults)
- Pen a letter to Santa with the help of his Elves
- Old-fashioned board games in the waiting area
- Meet and greet with SANTA!!!
- Family photo with SANTA!!! (one photo per child)
- Gift from, SANTA!!! (please note: children 9+ years will receive 2 activity vouchers to use in the Christmas Wonderland).
- FREE access to Bobby The Elf's story adventure trail
- Story-telling and puppetry with Mrs Claus
- FREE access to the Woodland Petting Farm
- Festive Arts and Crafts
- One FREE Jungle activity per child (see activities detailed above)
- Toast yummy mallows with Santa’s entertaining Elves
- Buy additional tokens to experience The Jungle exciting adventure activities (Archery, Clay Crafts, Climbing Wall, Face Painting, Paintball Target Range, Rodeo Reindeer)
- The Jungle's BBQ Bar and Coffee Shop will be seeing a range of child friendly hot food, snacks and drinks.
- Jungle Gift Shop (selling Activity Gift Vouchers, Hats, T-Shirts, Sweets and much more)
The Jungle's Christmas Wonderland - perfect for all ages!
PLEASE NOTE: The Jungle's Christmas Wonderland does not take place in the forest nor does it entail a trail through the forest; booking is essential; to avoid disappointment book online today!