What is the Christmas Wonderland?
What happens when we arrive?
The Christmas Wonderland is a festive event suitable for all ages from the very young to the very, very old. It offers visitors the chance to visit Santa and his Elves and explore the magical Wonderland they have created in the name of Christmas.
- Upon arrival visitors should make way from the car park, up the gravel lane and left towards the large marquee and registration point.
- All visitors must register their arrival; they can then chill out or participate in the activities offered, in the marquee waiting area. Visitors will be called in to see Santa, receive their gift and have their photo taken.
- After doing so visitors must then exit the marquee and have as long as they wish to explore everything else on offer at the Christmas Wonderland.
Does the Christmas Wonderland go through the forest?
No, the Christmas Wonderland does not go take place in the forest nor does it entail a trail through the forest. The Christmas Wonderland takes place around the office area inside various log cabins or activity barns. Visitors will be expected to walk between each area via uncovered stone paths.
Does the Christmas Wonderland take place outside?
For the most part, The Christmas Wonderland takes place indoors or in sheltered areas. Participants will however be required to walk to and from indoor areas via uncovered pathways.
How long does the Christmas Wonderland experience last?
Participants must register and visit Santa within one hour of their booking time slot. After visiting Santa they can then spend as long as they wish exploring everything else on offer at the Christmas Wonderland.
What is included in the price?
Are there any extra costs?
- Meeting with Santa and his colourful Elves; gift fro children under 9 years; those over 9 years will receive 2 activity voucers which can be used at the Christmas Wonderland
- Photo with Santa
- Chance to explore the woodland petting farm
- Adventure through the exciting Elf village
- Letter writing with Santa’s Elves
- Arts and Crafts and festive face-painting
- Quad Train trip (subject to availability and weather dependent)
- Chance to toast yummy snacks with Santa’s Elves
- Jungle Taster-Activities are by token only; each token is £3. Activities include:
- Climbing Wall
- Paintball Target Range
- Clay Crafts
- Jungle Shop (selling Activity Gift Vouchers, Hats, T-Shirts, Sweets etc.)
- Jungle Snack Shack (burgers, Hot-Dogs, Mince Pies, Shortbread, Hot Spiced Apple Drink, Sweets, Chocolates, Crisps etc.)
Do I have to book or can I just turn up?
Booking is essential. The Christmas Wonderland must be booked in advance. You can check availability and book your preferred slot online here
What time do I need to arrive onsite?
It is advised that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the time slot you booked.
What if we arrive late?
While we will do our best to accommodate you, if you arrive late there is no guarantee that you will still be able to see Santa and have your photo taken.
Is there car-parking onsite?
Upon arrival you will be directed to park in the farmyard; parking is free.
What should I wear?
It is advised that participants should wear suitable outdoor clothing and boots. Warm layers are recommended.
Can I bring a buggy/pram?
Yes, certainly you can bring your buggy/pram. In certain parts however, the terrain is a little uneven therefore we advise caution.
Can I bring a camera/camcorder?
Certainly you can bring your camera and camcorder and further document your Christmas Wonderland. Please note: The Jungle NI can accept no responsibility for any loss or damage that may occur to your belongings while onsite therefore anything of value that you bring onsite, you do so at your own risk.
What catering facilities will be available at The Christmas Wonderland?
There will be a Snack Shack offering burgers, hot dogs and soup. In addition to chocolate, crisps, sweets, mallows, drinks etc. These products are not included in the entry fee but entail an extra cost.
Can I bring my own food?
You can certainly bring your own food and avail of our sheltered outdoor picnic areas. You will not be able to eat your own food in the indoor activity barn.